When they aren't fighting - they are really good friends! This photo was after they both nailed their performances.Sunday, July 4, 2010
I feel like dancin, dancin!
Eden and Kyleigh in their dance performance costumes. Eden completed her second full year of tap, and Kyleigh did 3 eight week dance classes this year - the last one was jazz ballet.
When they aren't fighting - they are really good friends! This photo was after they both nailed their performances.
When they aren't fighting - they are really good friends! This photo was after they both nailed their performances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Cute, cute pictures of your girls. I loved the one of Kyleigh with her head back!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute girls!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Woodward girls! I love little girls dancing in their adorable costumes and they look so grown up with their make-up. I love how they enjoy flaunting it too! Such cuties!
ReplyDelete