Planting a garden - we love it! In fact they were so focused, I couldn't get them to look at the camera.
We planted the usual - carrots, beans, peas from seeds. Bedding out plants - squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and corn. I love fresh produce and can't wait for the results. MMMMM.

The master gardener! And - do you see the pea plants beside him? Hmmm how are those already growing, you ask? Two little girls admitted to finding pea seeds in the fall and planting them one day when they were outside. Sneaky little girls - being obedient to the prophet! The little seeds survived the winter and voila - green peas already!

Little waterers taking care of the plants.

Too cute.
Gardens ... one of my favorite things to do!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love going outside to pick fresh tomatoes and green beans and lettuce for dinner? All veggies taste better from the backyard!
My tomatoes, squash, beans, cucumbers all produced way more than we could eat. It was fun to give it away to friends. My peppers are just turning red right now, and I'm in Calgary. By the time I get home the peppers will be finished I will have missed them. Oh well, the good thing about FL is we can plant all year round.
Enjoy those peas! Such great helpers you have.