With Kyleigh's requested meal. Homemade hamburgers, french fries and corn on the cob.
Opening her present from Eden - a pair of Hello Kitty flip-flops. Eden was so excited to give them to her. I love that about Eden. I love that Kyleigh is such a princess - check out her fancy hair - done by Raylene. In Kyleigh's world - that's pretty awesome!
Blowin out the candles.






We love hanging out with Raylene!
So - Kyleigh loves Minnie Mouse ever since our trip to Disneyland in April. She wanted a Minnie Mouse party - which mostly we didn't do, as we were scheduled for a gymnastics party already. However, she was pretty pleased with these cupcakes. And if I do say so myself - I think they turned out pretty cute.
So - Kyleigh loves Minnie Mouse ever since our trip to Disneyland in April. She wanted a Minnie Mouse party - which mostly we didn't do, as we were scheduled for a gymnastics party already. However, she was pretty pleased with these cupcakes. And if I do say so myself - I think they turned out pretty cute.


Looks like it was a fun birthday. Five year old! Wow, where does time go?
ReplyDelete