A Christmas song sung by preschoolers... From plugged ears to no singing at all, to giggles and full-on enthusiasm! You will see hear/ all of that in this clip- and check out at about :40 seconds into the video when the kids blink their eyes. I love Kyleigh at that moment - its pretty cute!
Back-to-School Anxiety and Mental Health
5 days ago
It was so sweet to see Kyleigh in her little school performance. I love how into it she is, and you are right, so cute at the part where she blinks her eyes! What a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteThat is pretty cute! She is an enthusiastic bell ringer. I bet the parents of the little girl in pink were glad she finally took her hands off her ears!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable. It's so fun to watch what they do. Ella had her performance a few days ago and she scowled from getting tapped in the head..pretty funny. Kyleigh is a doll and I love that she didn't hold anything back!
ReplyDeleteKyleigh is adorable in this video!! Thanks for sharing. I love going to these kinds of things!! Such a great reward for a parent.
ReplyDelete