The Woodwards

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Things that bring me joy!

More "matchy matchy" with my girls. And curly hair for church at Christmas time. This brings me immense joy. (I also like my new haircut!)

The girls with Daddy! I love how much they love him!

Attending Time Out for Women in November in St. George Utah with my sisters and Mom. So fun! Here we are with Kenneth Cope - one of my favorite LDS musicians!

Being with my hilariously fun sisters and Mom!

Okay - so call me crazy, but being organized and having things clean brings me joy! One day I cleaned out my craft and desk cupboards / drawers.




The forever messy kid coloring drawer - clean! For at least 1 minute!

My two precious girls! Their beautiful smiles and spirits bring me joy every day!

Eden's art on display at her school. What beautiful art it was! I love it when my kids have success!

4 comments:

  1. What a happy and uplifting post, Laurette! First of all, just love your new haircut, and how beautiful all of the three Woodward girls look! Time Out for women certainly brought joy - it was the best to spend time together! Love your clean drawers, that is not crazy, I totally understand! Can you come clean mine now? So cute to see Eden proud of her artwork, and love that you are celebrating her accomplishments! Sure love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely beautiful, as always. Love the hair cut.

    Great post, it's important to sometimes focus on the joyful things of life and be grateful for all we have. You have such a lovely family, I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new haircut, and your girls are beautiful. Time Out for Women looked so fun. What a great time to spend with sisters!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair cut is very beautiful. And how fun to have matching outfits!! You guys look so good. And great job with the organization! I seriously need to do that!

    ReplyDelete