
Halloween pumpkins, expertly carved by Will! His are always so creative!

Our best pal - Dad!

Scary food!
Flower fairy - Kyleigh!

Isn't she pretty?

Spider Princess Eden. I had no idea the makeup would be so dramatic on her. I loved it! She didn't like the feel of the mascara though!

Spider princess. See her cobweb cape I made for her? And her apron made from a garbage bag - with little spiders all over it! Fun idea adapted from Martha Stewart website.
I loved seeing pictures of your girls on Halloween! Kyleigh looks so pretty in her fairy costume - guess we had a the same idea for our four year olds! You can tell that Eden is in character for her costume - and wonderful job on it, Laurette! Just love Halloween with our little ones!
ReplyDeleteGreat pumpkins, ours look the same year after year. ha ha
ReplyDeleteCute costumes!
What awesome costumes. They both look so good! Great job on making them - you are very talented. And I like how they are unique. Halloween is so much fun.
ReplyDelete