The Woodwards

Monday, September 28, 2009

Matchy matchy








Matchy, matchy... That's what one of my friends calls my delight in matching my daughters clothing to one another and sometimes with myself. I know... it's over the top in the world of mommies. But I love it! And, I know I only have a couple of years left before Eden and Kyleigh refuse. So, in the mean time, why not have fun? Eden and Kyleigh like it right now!

Here's the latest "matchy" collection. I started off not matching them on Sunday, but then just had to join the party! I LOVE IT! Just look at my cutie girls!!!

4 comments:

  1. They look so cute. What cute girls. I need to start doing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurette, you guys look so stinkin' cute. I too love the matchy matchy! I now have a hard time NOT matching them on a Sunday. Once you've done it, your hooked! I am so impressed with their big bows and cute loopy braids. Way to go sister. I sure love you. You are such a fabulous mom to those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very darn cute! I love how you guys are all matching each other! Totally cute hair took, Laurette, way to go! Black and red together look so good! You are such a good mom to those adoreable girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, you blog, too! Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete