The Woodwards

Monday, September 7, 2009

Hanging on to summer

Hanging out with the Sheers - we rode the train into downtown Calgary, went to Prince's Island Park and had ice cream. The kids were really 'into it' as you can see!



At the Calgary Zoo late in August with the Sheers and with big sister Raylene and her boyfriend, Levi.











One of my favorite things to do... ever!... is sit on a beautiful patio with people I love, eating and visiting! I'm working on training my girls to love the same thing! Here we are at Earl's in Red Deer with our fancy drinks and desserts soon to come. A fun memory!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't going out to eat on the patio divine! I wish I could be doing that at this very moment! We're glad you had fun with the Sheers and Raylene. Summer goes by WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those drinks look so good - I just love doing that too!! I'm so sad that I didn't get to play with you guys!! Looks like you had a fun couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of you and your girls. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete