There is nothing quite like being with family. The sense of being a part of something bigger than your everyday life... the peace of being with people who know who you are... the joy of visiting and laughing. These are things that are all part of family. During July, Cynthia and Melanie, my sisters come to Calgary with their kids. These are treasured times - with lots of great memories. One of the first... below... as we went to Taco Time for taco Tuesdays. Not only did we take 2/3 of the seats in the restaurant, we depleted their entire supply of beef. They had to make more! Made me kinda proud!
A true classic. Throwing rocks in the water with Grandpa. (Grandpa is a classic too!)

Beautiful girl!
I can't believe how grown up these nieces are getting. Jenna and Dani - beautiful girls inside and out! They, and Abby and Sophie, were so good at helping the little ones.

Pouring in the water.
Too fun!
Evey decorating every inch of her body. Kinda makes you want to hug a two-year-old, doesn't it?
At the Calgary Stampede Parade

We were all a little tired after getting up so early! Especially Graham & his family who saved us a spot
Skipping in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard. I've still got it - well maybe a little bit's left! The real fun moment was when Graham jumped rope. Cynthia and I were turning the rope and it made us laugh so hard!!! What a fun time!
How you can tell you're growing up - when you like to visit. Welcome to the visiting crowd, Josh!A day at the church for indoor games



.jpg)
.jpg)
Cousins! I love when these 3 little girls are having so much fun together! This day we went to Ikea for lunch. We bought out all the macaroni!
What a fun summer! We had the best time with the Woodwards. We love you Laurette, and your 2 sweet, beautiful girls. Thanks for all of the wonderful memories and thanks for all of the great pictures. We can't wait to hang out again, especially for sister time!
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos. Captures all the fun things. Pretty funny that at both Taco Time and Ikea they ran out of food because of us!! I love the visiting at the beach as well when you know the kids are having a blast with sand and water!
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for the comment! I use another program called Picasa (free from Google). I can choose photos I want and make a collage with them. They load a lot faster too!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh... the summer memories, fabuloso! Thank you for sharing all of them, I thoroughly enjoyed this post! I love thinking back to the summer and all the fun we had. I still laugh thinking of all you adults skipping, too much fun! Love all the cousins having the time of their lives together! We sure loved having you here in Utah, too, thank you for coming! Can't wait till the next time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to be able to spend time with your family. It's important to teach our children that they are part of something bigger than themselves. Looks like great fun.
ReplyDelete