The Woodwards

Monday, September 7, 2009

Rock stars!

It's amazing how much joy children can bring! I started taping this after the first impromtu and best performance was over, but you'll still get the idea. There they were, Eden and Kyleigh, in their own little world, imagining themselves as rock stars. The entire neighborhood could have been their audience - I'm sure everyone heard - but my girls didn't care - they just were doing it for the joy of it! It's never quite the same once the camera is rolling, but still is something I will love to remember in years to come!

6 comments:

  1. What cute little rock stars! Your girls are just so happy aren't they?! That is a sign of a wonderful mother. Good job! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe would have loved to join in - she wants to be a rock star herself. Cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe - that made me giggle with happiness. What cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your two girls are best friends - I loved seeing them making their own kind of music and just loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, I bet your neighbors heard! So cute.

    ReplyDelete