Kyleigh... what can I say? Dressed in her new purple outfit with her hair done to her specifications... she makes me smile and laugh. I am so glad I have a little buddy with me at home! Kyleigh starts preschool this week. I'm going to exercise in the 4 hours I have without children each week! :-)
Monday, September 7, 2009
First day of School
Eden's first day of school! You can see the nervous, yet excited and happy expression. I don't think my heart will ever forget that because I felt the same way! Nervous... that she'll make friends, like her new teacher, and feel successful about herself. Excited and happy because I know Eden needs the challenge. What a beautiful little daughter and bright spot in my life!
Kyleigh... what can I say? Dressed in her new purple outfit with her hair done to her specifications... she makes me smile and laugh. I am so glad I have a little buddy with me at home! Kyleigh starts preschool this week. I'm going to exercise in the 4 hours I have without children each week! :-)
Kyleigh... what can I say? Dressed in her new purple outfit with her hair done to her specifications... she makes me smile and laugh. I am so glad I have a little buddy with me at home! Kyleigh starts preschool this week. I'm going to exercise in the 4 hours I have without children each week! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What cute school girls! Good luck Kyleigh and Eden and good luck to you Laurette at being alone!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting the first day of school! I bet Eden is just loving school. And so great that you get to have some time to your self!
ReplyDeleteoooohhh...exercise. Good idea. I'd have a hard time deciding what I wanted to do with those few precious hours. I love that picture - first day of school!
ReplyDeleteCute girls! The first day of school is always met with mixed emotions! Claire has the same outfit as Kyleigh - too funny! I remember that Kyleigh like's her hair done in a certain way! Good job with the excercise goal!
ReplyDeleteNervous and excited, I can relate. Your 4 hours will go by very quickly! Enjoy.
ReplyDelete