The Woodwards

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Halloween 2010 and other fall fun

Our gratitude tree, based on a comment from President Monson.  We each wrote something we were grateful for on a 'hand' for the week leading up to thanksgiving.  The 'hands' tie into the idea of touching heaven, and they serve as leaves for our tree!

 A play date... making turkeys with Rheanna and Abby.

 A trip to the jungle farm in the fall - to go through the corn maze and do the other activities there.
 Hopping on the balls was a lot of fun!





  Our halloween outfits!  After the girls decided they were going to be cats, I couldn't resist being a witch!
 My first time doing face painting. Its not really my thing, but the girls love it, so I thought I would try!  I think the results were pretty good!
 Carving pumpkins with Raylene & Levi

Will's creative work in our yard!



 Kyleigh's puppy dress that she created.  I love the full puffy sleeves, and the puppy prints.  And don't miss the cute earings!
 Together with family for Channing's baby blessing.

Just missing Spencer!










1 comment:

  1. That was so fun seeing you guys for Channing's blessing! Kyleigh's dress is so cute. I love seeing their creations come to pass! Also, WAY cute cat faces. I'm impressed Laurette! You should go into business! Ofcourse you do absolutely everything well! What can't you do is what I say!!!

    ReplyDelete