The Woodwards

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Random collection of fall events

First day of school - Eden grade 2, Kyleigh kindergarten


Lost a tooth!

Stubborn Mama spider.  Laid her egg sack in our bbq cover when it was on the ground.  When Will put it back on the bbq, this Mama spider defended her sack with real determination. We admired her (although I was sure to stay back - especially when Will was in the vicinity - the spider did not like Will - who teased her on purpose!)

Holding baby Channing Irelyn - Chelsea and Andrew's new little girl who arrived on September 19th


Eden's class started the year with a Clifford the Big Red Dog unit.  I made these cupcakes for a celebration at the end.


If you look closely, you can see the outline of Goliath - which we hung up to have an action lesson for the girls.

Sling shot-ting!




Lots of giggles!


Sweet victory!  Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, that spider would have creeped me out. What a fun FHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great events you had going on. I love the girls' backpacks and that spider, yuck! Good job on the Clifford cupcakes Laurette. They are so so cute! I wish I was at the Goliath FHE lesson. We still need to try that one!!!

    ReplyDelete