What's an Ariel party without an Ariel cake? I was really pleased with how this one turned out!

Now to the decorations. And... I do have to say that one of the many benefits of being married to Will is his awesomeness at art! I wanted to do some balloons on the ceiling to make it look like we were under the water and asked Will if he would draw a few fish. This is what I got - way MORE than a few fish. I got Ariel's grotto! Awesome!!!! I have included lots of photos so we can remember what fun decorations he created for Eden. (And if you look closely in one of the photos below, you can see Will out in the yard, through the window, where he is busy with his other passion - keeping the yard perfectly manicured!)









And the party is under way.... First, game time with her friends from grade one and primary. Musical starfish, gold fish rescue, and Ursula's garden were some of the favorites.


Eden's friends with her Ariel cake. It was a hit!
JULY 9th - the actual birthday. We went to the Calgary Stampede Parade, and then had fun with cousins all day! We love that Eden gets to have so many family members around on her special day! Here we are with the cake.
Kyleigh right in there with her. They are such good friends - when they aren't fighting!
Now to the decorations. And... I do have to say that one of the many benefits of being married to Will is his awesomeness at art! I wanted to do some balloons on the ceiling to make it look like we were under the water and asked Will if he would draw a few fish. This is what I got - way MORE than a few fish. I got Ariel's grotto! Awesome!!!! I have included lots of photos so we can remember what fun decorations he created for Eden. (And if you look closely in one of the photos below, you can see Will out in the yard, through the window, where he is busy with his other passion - keeping the yard perfectly manicured!)


And the party is under way.... First, game time with her friends from grade one and primary. Musical starfish, gold fish rescue, and Ursula's garden were some of the favorites.
Eden's friends with her Ariel cake. It was a hit!

I am totally impressed! Those decorations look awesome! I guess it's just coincidenece that Ariel just happens to be Eden's favorite babysitter!
ReplyDeleteUnder the sea is the place to be! Ella and I would have loved to have been there. What fun parents you are. We were so lucky to celebrate Eden's birthday this summer! What a special girl!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous birthday party. Love the cake!
ReplyDelete