The Woodwards

Monday, April 5, 2010

spring time!

I love my sisters! Lucky me - I got to take Eden and Kyleigh to meet up with Chelsea and her family at the zoo in early April.
Looking at the butterflies! My girls love that part of the zoo!

Easter flowers at the new conservatory at the Calgary zoo. Love these colorful ones! This shot was actually taken by Kyleigh! Good job Kyleigh
Cousins!

As you can see, Berkley has an aversion to cameras. Hilarious since her Mom has so many cute photos of her! Apparently candy works wonders! So funny!

Looking for lady bugs in our back yard! A sure sign that spring is here! I love the curiosity of children and the delight they take in the world around them! I love the freckles, don't you? Did you also notice she got bangs too? Yup - Kyleigh has been wanting them ever since Eden gave herself some bangs in December and we got them fixed. If there was ever a girl who knows her own opinion about hair and clothes, it would be Kyleigh. After her haircut she was grinning away at herself in the mirror. Pretty cute!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures Laurette! I love the flower ones..so beautiful. I also love those butterflies at the zoo. It makes me want to go with you there. How fun would that be if we could do it on a regular basis. I am just so grateful for you pictures so I could imagine it all. Love ya sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how curious children are; that a ladybug and a butterfly hold such fascination for them.

    Looks like everyone had fun at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete