Wow it looks like such a fun campground. And holy crow Will can create some pretty amazing sand cars. Looks like you guys had such a great time. I loved the story about the waterguns - too funny. I started laughing too!
What a great tradition that you guys create for your family every summer. Your girls will be sure to grow up with fond memories! It would be fun to check out that cool campground sometime! Will is absolutely amazing in his sand creations and the water gun situation is even more amazing..amazingly funny that is! Great song btw Laurette on your blog! Love the "love" one! It reminds me of us sitting at mom and dad's computer..you've got me hooked onto it..such a catchy tune..LOVE the piano on it! Love you guys! Did I use the word "love" enough?!
Such a fun post, Laurette! I loved reading all about what you guys did at your fun campground. The pictures tell a wonderful story too. Will certainly is a sand wizard - would love to see him in action! The water gun story is classic, so cute what children do! Thanks for sharing!
Wow it looks like such a fun campground. And holy crow Will can create some pretty amazing sand cars. Looks like you guys had such a great time. I loved the story about the waterguns - too funny. I started laughing too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tradition that you guys create for your family every summer. Your girls will be sure to grow up with fond memories! It would be fun to check out that cool campground sometime! Will is absolutely amazing in his sand creations and the water gun situation is even more amazing..amazingly funny that is!
ReplyDeleteGreat song btw Laurette on your blog! Love the "love" one! It reminds me of us sitting at mom and dad's computer..you've got me hooked onto it..such a catchy tune..LOVE the piano on it! Love you guys! Did I use the word "love" enough?!
Such a fun post, Laurette! I loved reading all about what you guys did at your fun campground. The pictures tell a wonderful story too. Will certainly is a sand wizard - would love to see him in action! The water gun story is classic, so cute what children do! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCute photo. What a great family tradition.
ReplyDelete