There's nothing like time with people you love! Here I am with my sisters, sister-in-law and parents, during our annual summer visit. Celebrating Cynthia's birthday was so fun. We were glad there was an occasion to celebrate!
One of the many fun aspects of our get together was the fun the kids had together, and with grandma, grandpa and various aunts and uncles. You can see in this picture how much fun the kids have!
I'm so happy you have a blog! It's such a fun way to see pics and what you've been doing. I love you!
ReplyDeleteYay, Laurette! I just love blogging with my sisters! We sure did have a great summer. I really enjoyed getting to know your girls better, they are such sweet girls! I loved all of the fun activites we did for the cousins, and of course hanging out at night laughing and chatting! It sure would be awesome if we could all live near eachother, but for now, I will live off of our fab summer memories! I did had a fantastic birthday - what a lucky girl I am to be surrounded by family! Have a great time camping!
ReplyDeleteHey Laurette! It's so fun that you have a blog..yay! The summer was so fun hanging out with your cute family. We sure love and miss you guys! Keep the posts coming! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLaurette - your blog looks great and I love the name! So cool that we all have blogs now. It was a fun summer. Hope you are having fun camping!!
ReplyDeleteI love you all too! And I'm glad I'm with the program and joined the fun blog club. Thanks to Chelsea for helping me!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! How fun to be with your family.
ReplyDelete